leeks 500 grams
walnuts 1 cup
Garlic 3-4 cloves
coriander 50 grams
burning green pepper 1 piece
pomegranate juice 4 Art. spoons
salt to taste
1. Leek washed, cut each bulb one long green pen, then cut the green part of the stems in half.
2. The lower the boiling water prepared bulbs and cut long feathers. Cook without a lid for 10 minutes, then remove the long feather from the pan.
3. Bulbs continue to cook without cover another 20-30 minutes until completely tender, then discard in a colander and cool.
4. The green part of the onions gently bend, wrap them around the white pieces and secure, tying each long feather, giving the shape of the beam.
5. Walnuts are crushed with garlic or mince, add salt. A mixture of rubbing to avoid lumps, dissolve 1/2 cup of warm boiled water until the consistency of liquid sour cream. Pour pomegranate juice, add finely chopped coriander, mix well.
6. Burning pepper washed, cleaned of seeds, flesh cut into rings.
7. Leeks out onto a plate in one row, pour peanut sauce, sprinkle with pepper rings, let stand for 2-3 hours.
8. Serve the onion cold.
Leave a Reply