white beans 200 grams
onion 1 head
sunflower oil 2 Art. spoons
potatoes 3 pieces
parsley 3-4 sprigs
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
1. Beans soak in cold water for 3-4 hours, then drain the water. Beans pour 2 liters of cold water, bring it to a boil. Reduce fire and cook beans at the half-lid about 1-1.5 hours until it seethe. If necessary, at the end of cooking, add enough water to the pan was at least 1 liter of liquid.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes, add to beans. After the liquid boils, reduce the fire.
3. Finely chop the onion and fry in sunflower oil until golden brown, add a small amount of broth, warm. Onion dressing to pour into the pan with the beans and potatoes.
4. Simmer the soup until the potatoes are ready, add salt and pepper.
5. Serve soup sprinkled with chopped parsley.