puff pastry 400 grams
Apricots 10 items
honey 1 of Art. a spoon
chopped nuts 1 st. a spoon
candied 1 st. a spoon
egg whites 2 pieces
powdered sugar 3 Art. spoons
orange liqueur 1 st. a spoon
Apricot jam 2 Art. spoons
1. Roll out the dough into a reservoir and cut rectangles of 22 × 30 cm.
2. Apricots cut in half, remove the pit. Fruits are cut into thin slices and mix with nuts, honey and candied fruit.
3. Put the apricot weight on half of each dough formation, leaving the free edge (grease them beaten egg whites). Cover half the dough stuffing free layer and press the dough around the edges.
4. Make a test on the surface of the transverse incisions from the center at a distance of 1 cm from each other and separate the resulting strips from one another. Bake platting 25 minutes at 200 ° C.
5. For the glaze warm liqueur with powdered sugar.
6. Ready strudel brush with jam and cover with icing.