smoked bacon 500 grams
water 2 liters
peas 120 grams
onion 100 grams
vegetable oil 1 st. a spoon
tomato paste 60 grams
potatoes 400 grams
Apples 120 grams
prunes 40 g
lamb 1 piece
ground black pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. Soak the peas in cold water for 5-6 hours. Split peas do not soak – it cooks quickly enough.
2. Baranja bacon, cut into pieces, cover with cold water and cook until tender. Remove meat, season with salt and lightly fry in butter part. Broth strain.
3. Cut the onion into small cubes, fry in oil until golden brown. Put the tomato puree and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
4. Potatoes and apples cut into slices.
5. Broth bring to a boil, place the peas and cook until tender. Then add the potatoes, meat, fried onion and tomato puree, prunes, apples, bay leaf, salt, pepper and simmer the soup for 10-15 minutes.
6. Separately, the soup can be fed chopped greens.