liver 500 grams
onions 2 heads
carrot 1 piece
celery 1 stalk
fat 60 g
wheat flour 1 st. a spoon
sour cream 250 grams
ground black pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. liver slightly repel, and taking with her film, cut into cubes.
2. Carrots grate, chop the onion, celery cut into pieces.
3. Fat cut into small cubes and fry until transparent.
4. Add the carrots, liver, onions, celery and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
5. dry the flour without changing the color, a little cool. Mix with sour cream, salt, pepper, and connect with the liver and vegetables. Simmer for 7-10 minutes.
6. When serving sprinkle with finely chopped greens liver. Garnish with boiled pasta or fried potatoes.