wheat flour – 3-4 cups (how many will take the dough),
yogurt (yoghurt) – 1 liter of
sunflower oil – 3 tbsp. spoons of
baking soda – 1 tsp no slides.
salt – 1/2 tsp.
cheese – 1 kg
butter – 50 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
For greasing pans:
butter – 1 tbsp. spoon for each khachapuri
For lubrication unbaked khachapuri:
Egg – 1 piece
of butter melted – 1 tbsp. spoon
* For lubrication ready khachapuri:
butter – 2 tbsp. spoons
1. For the stuffing cheese cut into small cubes, cover with cold boiled water and leave for 2-3 hours to remove excess salt. Then drain the water, squeeze cheese and mash with a fork.
2. Add the beaten eggs, softened butter, mix well. Formed from the curd ball, leave it for 2 hours “mature.”
3. For the test in yogurt add baking soda, salt and oil. Gradually add flour, kneading the dough is soft and tender.
4. The finished dough is divided into six parts, each to be about the size of a fist.
5. On a floured surface roll out the dough in the blank circles with a diameter of a saucer.
6. On each slide, put the stuffing.
7. The edges of the dough to gather in the center so as to obtain a “pouch”
cheese inside and zaschipnut.
8. “pouch” to turn, roll a rolling pin to a diameter of the pan (in our case – 15 cm). Coat the side with the seam of a mixture of butter and eggs.
9. In a frying pan heat the oil, put the pan khachapuri
oiled side down, and cook without a lid over medium heat until
crusty (3-4 minutes). The upper side of khachapuri lubricate the egg mixture, turn and cook the other side until crisp.
10. Ready khachapuri better not spread directly on the plate,
a shift from the pan on the grate and leave for 2-3 minutes, in which case they will remain crispy.
11. Hot khachapuri can be greased with butter and place on top of each other.
12. The next day, khachapuri can be heated, sprinkled with water.