cream – 3 cups
icing chocolate – 150 g
jam Apricot – 30 g of
chocolate – 100 g
cocoa powder – 20 g
wheat flour – 80g
caster sugar – 120 g
butter – 50 g
1. Egg yolks separated from whites. Mash the softened butter with a tablespoon of icing sugar and egg yolks. Proteins, beat with 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar into a foam, connect with the oil mixture, add the flour, cocoa and mix.
2. On a baking sheet lined with parchment, to shift the dough and bake at 200 ° C to olotistogo
colors. Ready cake, removing the parchment, refrigerate.
3. Chocolate (100 g), melt in a water bath. Cream whisk with the remaining sugar. Add to them a little melted chocolate, stir quickly, then enter the remaining chocolate.
4. For the icing sugar Pour ½ cup water, bring the syrup to a boil, add the remaining chocolate and stir, cook over moderate heat for 5-7 minutes.
5. Korzh cut into rectangles. Half rectangles grease with a thin layer of jam, then cover with chocolate icing. Put the remaining whipped cream, flatten them and cover rectangles with icing. Before serving, refrigerate brownies.