Potatoes 7 pieces
smoked ham boiled 200 grams
shallots 4 head
butter 2 Art. spoons
mushroom soup 1 cup
Dijon mustard 1 st. a spoon
ground white pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. Potatoes cut into thin slices, the ham – sliced.
2. chop shallots.
3. Put the potato slices in a greased form, sprinkle with chopped onion, put the ham slices.
4. For the sauce, combine the broth with mustard, salt, pepper and bring to a boil.
5. Pour the sauce potatoes with ham and bake 15 minutes at 200 ° C.
6. When submitting a casserole sprinkle with chopped herbs.